Grab a Sack and Hit the Street. One Night Only Trick Or Treat !!!!
Get your costumes ready for the year’s eeriest evening, when downtown Concord’s traditional Halloween Howl returns on Friday, October 24! This free community event offers a variety of activities for all ages, including:
- Trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Horse-drawn wagon rides loading at the corner of Park and North Main Streets from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- WJYY’s DJ Nazzy and Mya – dance party on City Plaza, and the Annual Costume Parade starting at 6:00 pm (line up near the arch).
- As part of its Fun Family Friday from 6:30 to 8:30, Concord Family YMCA hosts a spooky Haunted House in the Child Development Center on Warren Street behind the Y’s main building.
- Carved Pumpkin Contest outside the Concord Food Co-op – judging begins at 5:30.
- Illuminated “Milk Jug Ghosts” created by local youths and displayed around downtown – make your own!
Visit Intown Concord for more information.