Friday, October 30, 2015!
Concord’s traditional Halloween Howl returns on Friday, October 30. This free community event offers a variety of activities for all ages, including trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
North Main Street from Centre Street to Pleasant will be closed to vehicles from 4:00 to 8:30 pm to make way for all the fun and to ensure safety for thousands of trick-or-treaters!
- Trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- LNH’s Nazzy and Mya – dance party on City Plaza, and the Annual Costume Parade starting at 6:00 pm (line up near the arch)
- Double Midnight Comics – free comic books and costumed superheroes downtown
- New Hampshire Federal Credit Union and The River -Music on Main St.
- Craft project with Concord’s Park & Recreation Department
- Open Mic in Bicentennial Square for all ages! Hosted by Brad Schneider and True Brew Barista. 5:30pm to 8:00pm depending on weather. No advanced signed up required. Just show up and play!
- Concord Fire Department -Touch-a-Truck. The Fire Department Local 1045 will bring a fire truck for kids to see up close as they trick or treat.
- YMCA Haunted Bus & Playground at Warren and N. State Street from Hours 6:30-7:30. Free to the public. This is scary so NOT recommended for children under six
Parking is available at the Capitol Commons, Firehouse Block, and Durgin Block garages.